External healthcare and wellbeing providers and services

Sydney campus students

Emergencies, local hospitals, health:

Emergencies call: 000
Local hospitals:
Call: 02 9515 6111 / Address: Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Missenden Road, Camperdown, 2050
Call: 02 8382 1111 / Address: St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney, 390 Victoria St, Darlinghurst, 2010
Local GP health services:
myhealth Medical Centre, Broadway: www.myhealth.net.au/broadway/
myhealth Medical Centre, Central Park: www.myhealth.net.au/central-park/
citydoc Medical and Dental: www.citydoc.com.au

External accommodation providers and services

Student accommodation providers

UniLodge: www.unilodge.com.au
Scape: www.scape.com/en-au
iglu: www.iglu.com.au

General share accommodation matching and listing services

Flatmates.com.au: www.flatmates.com.au
Flatmate Finders: www.flatmatefinders.com.au
Realestate.com.au, share accommodation in Australia: www.realestate.com.au/share

External legal and working rights providers and services

It is important that you are aware of your legal and working rights.

Sydney campus students

Free legal information, advice, and referral for various concerns, via Law Access NSW.
Visit: www.lawaccess.nsw.gov.au
Call: 1300 888 529

Free legal information, advice and advocacy for various concerns via Redfern Legal Centre.
Visit: www.rlc.org.au/our-services
Call: 02 9698 7277

Information, advice and advocacy regarding tenants’ rights in ACT, via Tenant’s Union NSW.
Visit: www.tenants.org.au
Call: 1800 251 101

Students across all campuses – Workplace rights and Fair Work Ombudsman

Information and advice about workplace rights and obligations across Australia, via Fair Work Ombudsman.
Visit: www.fairwork.gov.au/