Through completion of the Bachelor of Game Development in one of three majors, AIE Institute graduates will be work-ready entry-level professionals who will have:
- Broad discipline knowledge and skills, with deep knowledge in areas of specialisation, and a desire to be lifelong learners
- Cognitive and research skills to be critical and analytical thinkers
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Effective and influential communication, teamwork and self-management skills
- The ability to make effective decisions, exercising initiative and professional judgement
- Skills to be adaptable, responsible and ethical local and global citizens.